Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween?

This is what happens when I try to dress up my little cuties:


What in the world was I thinking having costumes with masks???

Elliot seemed to like his yesterday when I tried it on him:


Andrew hasn't been a fan of the mask or the cape.  I did get him to wear the cape this morning by pinning it to his shirt, but I ended up taking it off after his Halloween breakfast at daycare.  We'll try again tonight.


He was saying "Baby's not crying." because Elliot stopped crying once I got the mask up on his head. He doesn't mind wearing it as long as it doesn't cover his eyes.

Oh, and Andrew's "costume" is actually Batman pajamas.  I needed a two piece costume for potty training purposes and most kids Halloween costumes seemed to be jumpsuits.  Plus this way he will get a lot of wearings out of it instead of just for Halloween.

Can't wait to see how trick-or-treating goes tonight...

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh they are both so cute! Good idea on the jammies for a costume! This year we were resourceful and borrowed and picked things we already had.

    ReplyDelete