Tuesday, February 15, 2011

32 week check

I still can't believe that my due date is less than 8 weeks away. Yikes!

How far along? 32w2d - he's 16.7 inches and 3.75 lbs according to the app on my iPhone.

Weight gain/loss: It's been fluctuating. Sunday it was +20 lbs even and this morning it's +22.5.  I blame last night's steak dinner that's still sitting in my gut.

Maternity Clothes: Still 50/50.  Almost all my work pants are, but I can still get away with regular jeans with a hairband and bella band. My longer shirts are working, but some are getting a bit short/snug.

Symptoms:  The little dude is making it harder to breathe now due to squashing my diaphragm.  And I hate my colon still.

Labor Signs:  None yet (thank god!)

Gender:  It's a boy!!!

Sleep? So-so.  I'm sleeping, but with waking up every few hours to pee I am not getting "good" sleep so I'm still always tired.  Lots of yawning throughout the day.

Best moment this week? Watching how excited J is getting as the due date nears.  He has become more and more protective as time goes on and it melts my heart.

Movement: Yes - especially after I eat and in the evenings.  The other night J had his hand on my belly and was surprised at the strong kick he felt. He thought it was me hiccuping, but I told him no - that's your son  :)

Food cravings/aversions: Still enjoying peanut butter - and cheerios.

Belly button in or out? My innie is still holding on for dear life

What I miss? My old clothes. Wearing the same stuff over and over is getting slightly depressing.

What I am looking forward to? Finishing the nursery.  We picked out the carpet and bought the bookcase that we need to stain.  Unfortunately it will be probably two more weeks until we can pick it up (it's being built).

Milestones: Less than 2 months to go!

What I'm nervous about: Making it through these last 8 weeks. My level of discomfort has gone up considerably lately and it makes me wonder what I'll feel like in another month.

And of course a bump picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment