Monday, December 5, 2011

Trying to get into the holiday spirit

Really - I am trying.

I think I am still in denial that Christmas is now less than three weeks away.  Which means we don't really have all that much time to get all the things done that I would like to do.  With this being the munchkin's first holiday season I want to do all the cute stuff that we're supposed to do as new parents.  I'm just having trouble figuring out how we will have time.

As of right now our tree is up:


\
but it's still not decorated.

We need to get our butts in gear if I plan on taking pictures to use on Christmas cards (at this rate people will be lucky to have them by New Years).

We dragged out all the boxes of holiday decorations, but none of them have actually made them to where they need to go.

Andrew had some fun wrestling with Santa:



Chewing on our little snowmen:



And playing with the lights.



I'm keeping my fingers crossed that tonight we get that tree decorated. And that it doesn't fall over like last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment