Our daycare is closed tomorrow because Andrea and Marc are going to Colorado for the high school graduation of the first girl that she ever nannied. I thought about working from home for the day (for about 2 seconds) and then I decided to just take the day off and have a four day weekend. So, what's on our agenda you ask? In no particular order, here is what I have in mind for us:
- Hitting the beach for the first time this year (not that I am feeling ready to be seen in public in a bathing suit). Something tells me it's going to be interesting this year trying to keep him from eating sand.
- Blowing up the baby pool that munchkin got from Andrea and Marc for his birthday and letting him have some fun in the back yard.
- Going to the farmers market downtown on Saturday morning for some fresh produce (still waiting on veggies from our garden) and to let the munchkin dance to the music.
- Doing some hard-core bottle to sippy transitioning. I feel like I really need to get him to drink milk out of one - and soon.
- Possibly hitting up some of the Spoleto events. We didn't do any last year, but maybe we'll venture out this year.
- Doing some around town bike rides with my little co-pilot in tow.
- Getting in some outside runs with my little munchkin so I can quit feeling so icky about myself.
So there you have it - my plans for the next four days with my little cutie. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!