Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Haven't done one of these in a while, but I feel like I have a few things to be thankful for today, so here it goes.

I'm thankful that even though I felt like absolute crap yesterday and appear to have some sort of bug that no one else in our house has gotten it.  Crossing my fingers that it stays that way because it'll break my heart if Andrew gets this and feels as bad as I did.

I'm thankful that my office is flexible and allows me to work from home if necessary.  Gotta love this kind of setup:

Laying in bed watching 'Despicable Me' while working

I'm thankful that we have such a great kid.  I can hear him downstairs laughing and playing with  my mother-in-law while I am working upstairs.  Hearing him so happy puts a smile on my face every day.

I'm thankful that we are finally getting a break with the heat and humidity and fall seems to actually be on the way. I'm so ready for some cool fall weather!

And finally, I am thankful for having such an amazing husband.  I know I can be kind of whiney and miserable when sick and he has been great about dealing with me  :)

What are you thankful for today??

No comments:

Post a Comment