Sunday, December 26, 2010

I guess our New Year's plans have been made for us :)

Yesterday my sister gave us tickets to the Winter Classic - the hockey game being played outdoors at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh between the Penguins and Capitals.  I grew up in Pittsburgh and my whole family is HUGE Pens fans.  So on Friday me, J, my parents, and my sister will head north.  She got us some hotel rooms and we should get up there around 8:00 PM (she works til 7:00 AM and we won't get on the road until 11:00 or so).

So there is no need to come up with NYE plans this year.  Not that I would be partying it up anyway.  Plus at least I know I won't be hungover for the game  :)

So excited for the game!  Now I need to go watch the 24/7: Road to the Winter Classic episodes that we have recorded.  Go Pens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment