Friday, January 7, 2011

Our sharp dressed little man

Or at least he will be. Between gifts, hand-me-downs, and my recent shopping excursions we are accumulating a nice little collection of clothing for this little guy.  I know it's not a lot compared to what we will need, but at least I feel like I am making progress in one aspect of preparing for his arrival.  Here are some of the outfits we've gotten so far:

Onesie, pants and bib for $5.99 in 3-6 month size

Cute little paw print on the butt  :)

Another set for $5.99 but in 6-9 month size

Pants and shirt - part of 3 piece set. The shirt says "Rookie of the Year"

Full 3 piece set for $3.99 in 6-9 month size

Grand Canyon t-shirt and adorable onesie from Aunt Nic

Close-up of the design on the onesie. This is from AZ.

Hand-me-down Halloween outfit from Aunt Jackie (9 month size)

Close-up of the cute pumpkin

And of course some sports bibs. Still need an NC State one, though.

So on top of all the other clothes I've already posted, plus some onesies that are still in packages, I think we have a decent start on his wardrobe. I know there is still a TON of stuff we need, but at least I feel like I'm making progress.

And J mentioned last night that he asked our friend Chris to help move furniture, so (fingers crossed) we might make some progress on the nursery this weekend. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment