Friday, January 21, 2011

Well this is new.... and painful

After work last night I went to the gym as usual. I was feeling pretty good so I hopped on a treadmill. I wanted to get at least 2 miles in but I felt fine so I ended up doing 4.

Once I got done running and doing my cooldown walk I wiped down the machine and walked away. That's when I noticed it.  The achy pain between my legs.  What the hell?

I hobbled around the gym feeling like David Beckham had kicked me in the crotch with some steel toed boots.  Ow!

When J picked me up I got into the car with a groan and filled him in on the latest development.  He tried not to laugh and said it will probably get worse as he gets bigger.  Not what I wanted to hear.  When he saw the forlorn look on my face he asked if there was anything he could do?  I told him to fast forward to April. 

On the bright side, when we got home I had a package waiting from Old Navy.  Some more maternity clothes for me (my longer regular shirts are starting to get too short) and some new gear for the little man.

I think this is freaking adorable.  J is not amused and said it makes him think of the kid from 'A Christmas Story'.  I told him whatever - I'll put him in it when I take him out.  He'll be a baby - they don't care.

I  love the little ears  :)

Cute little striped onesie. Already have brown pants for it.

It says "Daddy's Big Guy"

These are little St Bernards - so cute

The onsesie's are all 3-6 month size and the fleece zip up is 6-12 months. Hopefully perfect for next winter. I can't wait to put him in it!

Looking at all the adorable baby clothes we have for him almost makes me forget the throbbing in my lady bits.  Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment