Sunday, November 6, 2011

Just when I thought I couldn't possibly love him any more

Last night we were at an oyster roast at a friend's house.  He normally has it in February, but decided to have it a little earlier this year so it wouldn't be so cold.

While we were there we saw Emily,  a friend that we hadn't seen in a while. I was talking to another friend when I heard Emily ask J how it is being a dad and if he loves it.  His response made me fall in love with him even more (which I didn't realize was even possible).

He said "It's the best thing.  Life is definitely different. Now I come home and I have this little person that I would give my last breath for."

To hear him describe it that way - that he would give up his life for our little baby - made my heart almost burst.  It pretty much sums up my feelings - I would do anything for this little guy.  He is the light of my life and being his mom has been even better than I could have ever imagined.  I am so in love with my family that I can't even describe it.  Yeah - life is good.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment