Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Little Comparison

Even though I want the speed of this pregnancy to slow down I cannot wait to see what this little guy looks like.  Will he have his big brother's blond hair and blue eyes?  Or (more likely) will he have his mom and dad's darker features?  Will he come out like Andrew did, a mini-me of his daddy?  Or will I actually get something in there this time??

I know we still have a little ways to go until these questions can be answered, though.  So in the meantime I'll just do a little comparison of my boys at this age:


What do you think?  Do they look alike?  :)


5 comments:

  1. I think they look like they have the same nose. I also moved my blog address.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I see similarities in the nose, too. And I wondered about your blog!

      Delete
    2. www.survivingstayingathome.com =)

      Delete
  2. Okay, isn't it funny that you have a little guy with blonde hair and blue eyes, and you guys have darker features? We're the same way - both dark hair, me brown eyes, Chris (husband) has blue eyes though, and James got blonde hair and blue eyes. I bet they will both will get darker hair as they grow up. Sure is cute right now though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. Believe me, I have no idea how we ended up with a blond haired blue eyed kid! For his first year of life I kept watching his eyes looking for specks of brown to see if they were changing, but now he's two and they're still blue. I have hazel eyes and my husband has light brown. I'm sure Andrew's hair will darken up with time, though. My hair was lighter when I was a kid, but not at light as his is now. I always wonder if people think I'm the nanny when I'm out with him :)

      Delete