Thursday, March 26, 2015

Happy 4th Birthday Andrew!

Holy smokes!  Four years old.  It's absolutely crazy to me that four years ago today I was looking down at this sweet face in the hospital:


Four years ago at 11:05 AM this sweet boy came into our lives and turned our worlds upside down in the best way possible.


He's changed so much over the years, but he is still the sweetest kid I know. Age three had it's ups and downs (tantrums and whining being the biggest downs), but all in all I loved it.  He's grown so much and I can't wait to see what age four brings us.


He's gotten so smart and has grown both physically and emotionally the past year. He loves soccer at school, is obsessed with his dinosaurs and animal figures and has started getting really artistic lately. Ms. Chelsie (his teacher) told me the other day that she loves how he draws and the stories that he makes up to go along with his pictures.  It's so fun to watch him get creative and to listen to his imagination.


This was his picture from the other day. It is two butterflies and a caterpillar and the caterpillar is sad because he is running away from the monster.  He was so proud of this one and couldn't wait to get home and show his daddy and tell him about it.

I love Andrew more than words can say and I can't wait to celebrate with him tomorrow when we take him to the zoo (hopefully it doesn't rain).  He's an awesome kid that just gets more awesome every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment