Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Well, THAT can't be good



Thankfully it looks like it's going to hit further north than they anticipated yesterday, although a couple of the computer models have Irene coming kind of close to Charleston.

Keeping my fingers crossed that we don't have to leave - J has to stay in town due to his job so it would be me, Andrew, and our two crazy dogs driving up to Charlotte to stay with his parents.

Oh the joys of living at the beach during hurricane season...

(I'm actually more worried about my parents who are currently on a cruise IN THE BAHAMAS!  I really hope the cruise line was smart enough to get them out of there a little early - still waiting to hear from them.)

1 comment:

  1. Hope your parents are ok! And I hope she stays far enough north so you can stay home!

    ReplyDelete