Friday, October 7, 2011

Family and 6 Month Picture Sneak Peek

Last Saturday we went and had some family pictures taken at Memorial Waterfront Park.  We met with our photographer, Selena Stoney, bright and early at 8:00 AM to take advantage of the best light.

We should have the disks with all of the pictures next week, but last night she posted a little sneak peek for us. Here are a few of my favorites so far:


You'll have to excuse my scooby hair - it was pretty windy by the water

I call this his Super Baby pose

Love the look on his face

He is just so darn kissable


Love love LOVE his big blue eyes

I could kiss him all day


I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures when she has them done. We'll get them all on disk so we can print whatever we want. Not too bad considering it was only $150 (Waaaaaaaay less than I spent on his 3 month pictures).

1 comment:

  1. Love these family portraits! Baby Andrew is so adorable and you are looking great, lil' mama!

    ReplyDelete