Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

From the cutest cow I've ever seen (ok - I might be a little biased!).


He's still not so great with the whole sitting thing. He'd much rather be on his belly.

There was a little Halloween breakfast for the kids and parents at daycare this morning. I had some mini cinnamon rolls while Andrew hung out in the bouncy seat and talked to his girlfriend, baby Laurie, in her pumpkin costume.

Marc was trying to get a smile out of him. I think he was just too distracted by the other kids running around in their costumes.  Plus he had a full belly and was ready for his nap.

I love my little cow - even if he does look like he belongs in a Chik-fil-a ad  :)

2 comments:

  1. Tyler was a cow his first halloween too! How funny! I should have just sent you the costume!!! :) Here's his first halloween
    http://schermanfamily.blogspot.com/2007/11/holy-cowhappy-halloween.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww - he was such a cute little cow! I bought the costume a few months ago because I found it on sale for $9.99 and couldn't pass it up. Keeping my fingers crossed that the doesn't spit up all over it at daycare today so he can wear it tonight.

    ReplyDelete