Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Elliot's One Year Photos

The Saturday after Elliot's birthday we headed to our photographer to get his one year photo's done. He was nicely rested up from a 2.5 hour nap so I had high hopes that he was in a good mood and be full of smiles.  For most of it he sat there with a serious look on his face, but he did cooperate and give us a few smiles.






Getting him to sit on the bench was a challenge. He kept wanting to climb right down.


The chair wasn't much easier.



Not a huge fan of the anchor.  I had to keep a hand close by because it would tip over if he tried to climb off.   I think the picture came out really cute, though.


Go Steelers!  These ones crack me up, especially since his daddy is a huge Dallas Cowboys fan  :)



Little dude on a bench.


Then it was time for the cake smash:



"Mmmmmm.... frosting."




He was more interested in the cake stand.





I love this little brown eyed cutie.



So yet again I am very pleased with the photos that we received. We'll be going back in November when she does her Christmas minis so we can get some photos to use for Christmas cards. Now I just have to figure out what we are going to wear.


2 comments: