Friday, September 5, 2014

One Last Fix

This post is actually a week overdue since I received my latest Stitch Fix last Friday. I just haven't had the mental capacity to do it, so here we are.

I have really enjoyed getting these fixes every month, but I am thinking of cancelling because, truth be told, I think I'm spending too much money.  The clothes that I've kept have been great, but some of them have been kind of pricey for what they are (at least in my opinion).  I'm hoping it means they are good quality and will last for a long time, but I guess only time will tell.  Anyway, I haven't cancelled yet and I may just change the frequency so I don't spend as much.  My next one isn't scheduled until the end of October, so I have time to decide what I want to do.

So without further ado - here was this month's fix:

I love these pants.  They are a skinny cut with a great stretchy type material.  I love how they fit and they are really comfortable.  The $78 price tag gave me a second thought, but I see me getting a LOT of wear out of them, so I kept them.


I did not love this shirt.  It fit fine and was a comfortable material, but it was not worth $48 in my opinion.  It's kind of cute, but I wouldn't spend more than $20 on something like this.


I loved this cardigan.  I can't remember the exact name of it or the color, but it's an open knit in a plum type color.  Very comfy and I can see me wearing it quite a bit over things, so I kept this one.



This shirt was ok. It has sheer panels on the shoulders, which isn't really my style. It fit well and it wasn't unflattering, but I didn't see me wearing it much and couldn't justify the $56 price tag.  It went back.



I did not like this shirt.  I liked the material, but it did not fit well and was pretty unflattering. I wasn't going to shell out $48 for this so it went back.


 I was happy to find two pieces that I wanted to keep and I still think this is a great service.  I will look forward to getting another fix at the end of next month and until then I'll try to get some wear out of the eight items that I have kept so far.

1 comment:

  1. I like those pants and sweater. I agree on the first shirt. Nice for 20 bucks or so but not any more!

    ReplyDelete