Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I wonder how long til they figure it out?

We have our 'Fall Festival Fun Day' next Friday at work. Basically they'll have a cookout for us out in the parking lot at lunch, the office will be decorated for Halloween, and there will be trick-or-treating around the office.  Costumes are encouraged, but since I am not really into wearing a costume for the entire day I bought this shirt:


I wonder how long it will take someone to figure out that it means I am pregnant. I haven't announced it at work and only my office mate knows so far.  I just hope it gets here in time - I bought it Monday.

2 comments:

  1. It fits really wonky. I have to use a rubber band in the back to make it fit better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know - I ordered a small so hopefully it's not too bad.

    ReplyDelete