Friday, June 8, 2012

Nifty & Thrifty Thursday (yeah - I know it's Friday!)


My lovely friend, mrs.monica, over at Running Through Parenthood... In Heels has started a new Thursday series called Nifty & Thrifty Thursdays.  Clearly I am a day late, but I still wanted to participate and share a couple deals that others might find useful this week.  So without further ado - here we go!


I receive weekly emails from Michaels craft store with all the deals they have going on.  Normally I disregard them (I signed up for them when I was planning our wedding 3+ years ago), but this week I took a peek and they have some good deals going on for Father's Day crafts.


First up is the Creatology Ceramic Mug with Markers:




Currently on sale 2 for $3.  Perfect for your kiddos to make a personalized Father's Day gift for their awesome dad.




Next up is the Recollections Photo & Craft Storage Boxes:



These are normally $3.89 each, but are on sale 5 for $10 (save $1.89/box).  And who doesn't need more cute boxes to save photos and other mementos?  




Finally they have all of their 12" x 12" Recollections Open Stock Paper on sale:





Regularly 59¢ per sheet on sale 6 for $1 (16¢ each).  Perfect for scrapbooking and other great crafts - there are tons of different patterns and designs.


So there you have it - my thrifty finds for the week.  I'll try to do better next week (and get it on for Thursday). I just gotta keep my eyes peeled for some deals. I'm cheap so it shouldn't be too hard  ;)

Do you have any thrifty finds you would like to share?  Head on over to Running Through Parenthood... In Heels and link up!



No comments:

Post a Comment