Tuesday, June 5, 2012

That's What I Like to See

After a day of feeling like a bad mommy I was very happy to see this face this morning:


It appears that my little munchkin is back in action. He happily and eagerly chowed down on some pancakes this morning for breakfast.  And while he wasn't overly interested in milk he did drink water and yelled when he ran out.

So I guess this means we've made it through this go 'round of the stomach bug.  We gave everything a good scrubbing with Lysol and Clorox, did a couple loads of laundry, and are back to life as usual.

Now I'm sitting here with my fingers crossed that he doesn't have any sort of relapse.  I took him to daycare today - does that make me a bad person?  He hasn't thrown up from being sick since Sunday evening (he puked yesterday from chugging too much water too fast) and his temperature is back down to his norm.  Please please please don't let me get a call from Andrea telling me I need to come get my kid.  I don't want to be THAT mom that takes her sick kid to daycare and gets the stinkeye from the other parents.

Wish us luck!!

2 comments:

  1. I read the older post first so I didn't see that he's feeling better until now, but YAY!

    ReplyDelete