Sunday, April 17, 2011

Overeaters Anonymous

No, not me. My little man. I feel like I have spent this entire day with him attached to my boob. He hit 3 weeks yesterday and everything I've read has said that babies hit a growth spurt right about now. I believe it!

J is outside doing some yardwork and every time he comes in the house Andrew is eating. His reaction every time is "He's eating again?!" I feel like a milk machine.

I'm trying to get some house work done because this place is a mess and it's starting to get to me. I can work in 30 or 45 minute spurts and then he is squawking for his next snack. Less than a week and we can introduce the bottle. Thank god.

Oh, and last night wasn't as bad as I feared. I didn't get deep sleep since I was listening for him, but I did get 2 1/2 hour stretches of sleep. And J got up at 8:00 and took him downstairs and let me sleep for a few more hours. Tomorrow is a little scarier - first day when it will just be me and Andrew. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment