Friday, February 24, 2012

TGIF

Even though this was only a four day work week (thank you President's Day!) it still felt like a long week.  Maybe the crap sleep that I've had has something to do with it. Anyway, I am glad that it's Friday and very excited that it's almost the weekend.

After a good night's sleep Andrew was in a great mood this morning.  He even helped me pick out his outfit for the day:


For once he didn't fight me and actually devoured his breakfast, which means we were out the door and on the way to daycare by 7:40 this morning (the earliest we've been able to manage this week).  As soon as I set him down on the floor he took off down the hall towards the playroom.  I had to chase him down to get my goodbye kisses in.  I will say that I love how happy he is at daycare and it makes it so much easier to drop him off knowing that he enjoys himself.

About an hour after I got to work I received this picture from Andrea:


All the kids were so excited to be heading to the park.  I crack up anytime I see a picture of all of them in that stroller.  I know they must be a sight rolling down the street in that thing!

Now here it is, 2:00 in the afternoon, which means I only have a little over two hours left of work for the day (obviously I'm working hard as I sit here and blog  ;p ) and then I am hitting the gym and getting in a run (only 6 miles left to hit my 50 mile goal for the month) and then having a relaxing night at home with my husband and munchkin.  I'm looking forward to my 9:00 AM hair appt tomorrow and my mom coming and spending the night tomorrow night on the way back from my parent's anniversary cruise, too.  Man I love the weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment