Sunday, October 30, 2011

Must Stay Off eBay

I think I am addicted.  I normally go through phases where I buy a bunch of stuff and then I am not on there for months.  Before it used to be stuff for me - Coach purses, cool boots, fun jewelry, etc.

But now it is all about the munchkin.  Since I have had trouble finding some cute boy stuff in stores (that won't break the bank), I decided to look at my trusty old auction site. 

Bad idea.

I have bought him way too much stuff recently. I think J might kill me if one more package shows up at the door!

In my defense, though, I have gotten some great deals and some really cute stuff. I mean - who could resist these cute clothes?






I've been finding mixed lots of clothes in the 9-12 month size since he needs some cold weather stuff.  This particular one happened to be a bunch of Gymboree stuff. Absolutely adorable and I love the hat.

I know some people will think "Eww - she's buying used clothes for her baby?"  Umm - yeah, I am.  It's no different than getting hand me down clothes from friends (which we have also done).  I wash everything when it arrives and I've saved a buttload of money by not going out and buying all brand new stuff.  I mean - that first sweater alone would have been $30 brand new and I got 11 things for $35 (not all of them are pictured above).  I call that a win in my book.

On that note - one of my auctions is ending - must go see if I am getting more clothes for him. Then I swear I am done buying.  Maybe  ;)

2 comments:

  1. I am all about the used clothing. We hit up some garage sales at the beginning of the summer. And I also frequent craigslist for deals. A lot of baby clothes are so expensive, especially when they can only wear an item for a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy a lot of stuff for super cheap on eBay. Why not? :)

    ReplyDelete