Tuesday, March 22, 2011

37 week check in

I had forgotten to take a picture of the beautiful bassinet that our friend passed down to us for our little guy to spend his first couple months sleeping in.  We initially were going to use the Pack n Play for this purpose, but I think this will be even better. Plus it takes up a little less room and is on wheels so it can be easily moved. Now I just need to get the sheets for it and we will be all set:



And on to my check in:

How far along? 37w2d.  He should be about 19.25 inches and around 6.3 lbs.  Who knows if that is even close?

Weight gain/loss: Still at +28 with less than 3 weeks to go.

Maternity Clothes: Still 50/50.  Sooooooo tired of wearing the same crap all the time.

Symptoms:  The usual stubborn colon and back pain.  Horrible BH contractions on Sunday - not the least bit fun.

Labor Signs:  None yet - just the BH contractions.

Gender:  It's a boy!!!

Sleep? Sleep is hit or miss.  Yesterday I woke up at 3:25 and never fell back to sleep. Last night I was so exhausted that I slept through the night only getting up once to pee.

Best moment this week? FINALLY getting the nursery put together.  And seeing J get into nesting mode  :)

Movement: All the time.  He's getting very strong in there.

Food cravings/aversions: I'm eating fruit like it's my job.

Belly button in or out? Getting dangerously close to popping out, but it's still hanging on.

Stretch marks?  Still none (yay!)

What I miss? Good sleep and a good hard run.  I never ever thought I would miss running, but I really do.  It's my stress reliever.

What I am looking forward to? Doctor's appt tomorrow to see how much I have progressed (if any).

Milestones: He's full term and I have less than 20 days until my due date.  Eeek!

What I'm nervous about: Starting to get nervous about the actual delivery.  And being in charge of taking care of this tiny human.

And as always, here is a bump picture:

1 comment: