Saturday, August 13, 2011

Napping success

Yesterday afternoon I picked Andrew up at 4:30, so he hadn't gone down for his last nap. I got him home and had J give him a bottle since I seem to have a bit of an over supply of milk in the fridge.  Then they both passed out.



This morning he got up at 7:00, ate a little, but got easily distracted by pretty much everything.  We had a little playtime on the mat and hung out a bit.  I tried a little oatmeal with him, but he mostly played with it and tried to blow bubbles.



Then at 8:30 I decided to try to get him down for a nap since this is the time that he has been napping at daycare and I want to stay consistent.  I changed his diaper, put him in his sleep sack, and put him in the crib still awake.  I could hear him talking as I gathered up his laundry and got everything in the washer.

Then silence.

I peeked into his room to see this:



Ahhhhh - sweet napping success.  We might just be getting the hang of this parenting thing after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment