Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Andrew in Action

Yesterday I uploaded a few videos of Andrew so that I could send them to my mom and mother-in-law since they don't get to see him all the time.  The added bonus is that I'll get to watch them next week when I have to go back to work. Hopefully they'll help me get through the days without missing him so much.

Click here to see Andrew's reaction to being put into his bath. He does it every time we put him in there and it never fails to crack me up.

Click here to see his morning calisthenics.  Every morning when I change his outfit he turns into a total spazz on the changing table.  The urgent look on his face always makes me laugh.

Click here to see his reaction to getting his head rubbed.  J discovered this trick a few weeks ago, but it only works if he is in a good mood.  I love his little gummy smile.

I have all of the videos unlisted so people can't just stumble upon them in a search.  Not that I mind people seeing just how adorable he is, but I figured maybe there should be a little privacy on them. (She says as she posts them here!).

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Love love love the workout video!! He's runner like his mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband said it looks like he's doing the backstroke. I laugh at him every morning when he does it - he's so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love the video of him dancing on the changing table.

    ReplyDelete