Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Little Overacheiver

Yesterday - in a word - sucked.

For the first time in probably 2 weeks I had to get up in the middle of the night to feed Andrew.  No 8 or 9 hour stretch of sleep.  Then all day he just wanted to eat and not sleep.  At all.  I think I got one 30 minute nap out of him.

Needless to say, he was a full blown cranky pants.  It was especially fun when he was laying across my lap and started wailing right when I had to get on the phone with a co-worker.  Thankfully said co-worker is a good friend and has a small child so he could understand.

All day I felt like he was attached to one boob or the other. Or he was fussing and yelling and just not sleeping.

It seems like he has decided to hit his 3 month growth spurt a week or so early.  No slacking for this kid - he wants to be ahead of the curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment