Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Could it be?

I thought once might be a fluke.  Twice could be a coincidence. But we have now had three nights in a row of 8+ hours of sleep for Andrew.  The past two night have been almost 9 hours.

Could it be that we are actually going to have him sleeping through the night on a regular basis?

And I am well aware that by me just saying that means that I am dooming us to getting up every few hours tonight.

We've also gotten into somewhat of a routine during the day and he has been taking a 2 hour nap in the late morning/early afternoon.  I would LOVE to think this means we are settling into something, but at less than 11 weeks I'm not holding my breath.

Of course one other thing that has become routine is him being a total fuss-butt in the evenings.  Poor J doesn't get to see the happy baby that Andrew is in the mornings. He just gets to spend time with the gremlin in the evenings. 

He's a cute little gremlin, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment