Thursday, May 23, 2013

Double Digits

Holy frijoles!  Are you kidding me?!?  This pregnancy is already down into the double digit countdown. As of today I have 99 days to go until my estimated due date (at least for the first one).

Whoa.  Shit just got real.

I don't know if it's because I'm just a lot more busy with my little spazz of a toddler (dude, seriously - he is a mess) or if it's because I am still in a little bit of denial that soon we will have two little spazzes to handle.  Either way, this thing is flying.

Tomorrow is 26 weeks.

One week from today I hit three months to go.

Oy.

It's scary. It's exciting.  It's.... I don't know. Crazy?

I guess it's just weird/crazy/funny to me because when I was younger I kind of thought I'd never have kids. I didn't see myself as the maternal type.  Even when my nieces were born I didn't feel the connection or maternal type feelings.  Now here I am - well on my way to having my second little munchkin.  I still feel like I don't connect well with other people's kids, though.  I guess there's just something special about my own because I love Andrew with everything that I have.  As frustrating as he can be he is seriously the most awesome kid I ever could have asked for.  Love that crazy spazz.

Wow. So yeah.  99 days (or if this little guy pulls the early appearance like his big brother - even less!). Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment