Wednesday, February 23, 2011

33 week check-in

How far along? 33w3d - he's 17 inches and 4.25 lbs according to the app on my iPhone.  Kinda like the heft of a pineapple.

Weight gain/loss: I've been at +24 the last few days.  There's still hope I can keep my 30 lb goal.

Maternity Clothes: Still 50/50.  I have one pair of maternity jeans and still wear my regular ones.  Tops are half and half.  I got away with wearing a non-maternity dress on Saturday at my parents party.

Symptoms:  Leg cramps, stubborn colon, shortness of breath sometimes.

Labor Signs:  None yet (thank god!)

Gender:  It's a boy!!!

Sleep? Not all that great. Between him having Dance Party USA in my ute at night, my leg cramps from hell, and my miniscule bladder I am not getting very good sleep.

Best moment this week? My pre-natal massage on Monday. Absolute heaven.  That and feeling baby's hiccups for the first time - so cute.

Movement: YES.  He's an active little bugger.

Food cravings/aversions: I love sweets.  Particularly hot tamales and Mike & Ikes.

Belly button in or out? My innie is still holding on for dear life.  Really hoping it stays where it is.

Stretch marks?  None that I have noticed yet.  The skin on my belly feels tight and I have been moisturizing the hell out of it. I know they are genetic and if I'm going to get them I'm going to get them, but I'll do what I can to minimize them anyway.

What I miss? Being able to go more than 30 mins without feeling like I have to pee. Being able to sleep through the night. My old wardrobe.

What I am looking forward to? Next week's doctor appt since we get another u/s.  Can't wait to see the little guy again.

Milestones: Less than 50 days!

What I'm nervous about: The fact that in approximately 46 days I will be responsible for this little baby and I have no clue what the hell I am doing.

And this week's bump pic taken yesterday morning:

No comments:

Post a Comment