Sunday, July 17, 2011

Another Sunday (sigh...)

Here we are again - getting to the end of the weekend.

Sigh...

They never last long enough.  The two days that I get to spend with Andrew seem to fly by. Ok - maybe not the times that he is screaming, but the rest of it is a blur.

At least we got plenty of quality time in this weekend.  Friday night we took him to dinner with us where he spit up a huge puddle on the floor while J was walking him around. Nice.

Yesterday we took him for an hour walk with the dogs.  I was happy to get him to sleep that entire time since he has turned into a horrible napper.    He hung out on the porch with us for a while, chillin' in his Bumbo.

He likes to chew on stuff and enjoyed gnawing on J's water bottle


Spending some time hanging out on the table (with me sitting right there with him - no need to call DCFS)


Then we went to Outback for dinner before a trip to Wal-Mart.  Our plan to drive around to get him to sleep before going to dinner worked. For about 10 minutes.  He woke up before we even ordered our food and we ended up taking turns trying to entertain him.  Oh well, it was worth a shot. He DID sleep the whole time we were at Wal-Mart as I marveled at the crazy people you see there on a Saturday evening.


Today I took him for a long walk again and he slept for about 80 minutes.  And we've even gotten him to nap in the crib for over an hour so far this afternoon (he's still sleeping).


I want to get as much cuddle time as I can this evening since I know I have to leave him again tomorrow. Man - I hate Mondays...

1 comment:

  1. aww he's so stinkin cute!
    I had to LOL at the spit up all over the floor at the restaurant ;)

    ReplyDelete