Friday, July 1, 2011

Bumbo - Take 2

Since the munchkin is getting a little bigger I decided to try out the Bumbo again and see how well he could sit in it.

Much better than last time. Now he can actually sit up in it and he tolerated it for a good 10 minutes while I sat there talking to him (and taking pictures).

Of course J got home while I was doing it and asked why I was torturing the kid (he was kidding - clearly I am not doing any harm to him).  I told him that it's good for him and gives him a better view than laying flat on his back.

While he was sitting in it he let loose and filled his diaper - which echoed nicely in the confines of the rubber seat.  Gotta love my little pooper  :)


1 comment:

  1. In that first picture, he's like what the heck am I sitting in? Love it!

    ReplyDelete