Tuesday, July 19, 2011

So hungry!

Yesterday when I left for work I was confident that I had plenty of milk in the fridge for my munchkin.  I was thinking that I was actually ahead and would have a bottle left in there when I got home.

Boy was I wrong!

I got home from work (bypassing the gym) and found that Andrew had eaten all the bottles PLUS the 2 oz extra that was in there. What the hell?!?

I had been able to pump 17.5 oz while I was at work, so almost enough for three 6 oz bottles for today.  I nursed him when I got home and pumped the other side, getting another 2 oz.  We went for a nice long walk (during which he slept) and I nursed him again later.  After he was down for the night I pumped again and got another 3 oz.

When I left for work this morning I had three 6 oz bottles and one 3.5 oz one for him.  I'm praying that is enough to last him til I get home.

Now I am sitting here googling 'Mother's Milk Tea' and 'fenugreek' and seeing where I can pick some up.  I'm gonna have to up my production in order to keep this little guy satisfied!

"Feed me, mom!"

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm worried about running into the same problem when I go back to work this week. Let me know if anything works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will! I started both the tea and the fenugreek yesterday. I've also started pumping like a fiend. Keeping my fingers crossed that something works and ups my production!

    ReplyDelete