Sunday, November 21, 2010

Half baked!

Today is the official halfway point. Eeek!  I have to say the 1st tri seemed to drag on forever, but so far the 2nd tri is flying.  I'm excited and terrified all at the same time.

I still can't believe that in 20 weeks we are going to be responsible for an entirely new and defenseless little human being. Holy crap - what did we get ourselves into?!?

I'm also freaking because there is soooooo much to do. The nursery is still full of a bunch of crap. The ceiling needs to be scraped and painted, the walls need painted, we need to find space for all the stuff in there, need to pick out furniture. The list goes on and on.

And with his family coming to town for Thanksgiving (sigh) I know nothing will get done next week.  I know this makes me sound like a horrible person, but I'm really hoping they don't stay through Sunday.  I can only take so much of the smoke smell and that shitty little poodle.

I just need to focus on the fact that in 9 days we'll finally find out what's in there.  Now if only I could get the little bugger to give me a kick or a poke so I can relax and know everything is ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment