Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I love the movement and all...

but could you kindly remove whatever body part is currently lodged up into my ribs?

I'm sitting at my desk and just keep feeling like something is being shoved upward under my right boob. Thankfully my previous rib issue has healed and I am no longer in pain. But now I have my little kickboxer apparently practicing his moves in that exact same location.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE feeling him moving and letting me know that he is ok in there. I'm just not sure how I feel about his recent choice of locale.  I guess it could be worse - he could still be doing a jig on my bladder and making me run to the bathroom every 20 minutes. 

Of course I keep thinking "Wow - and I still have 12+ weeks.".  I wonder how bad it's gonna get???

3 comments:

  1. I've been having the SAME exact thing! He likes to sit right up at my ribs and I can't slouch over because it's uncomfortable if I do so.. I think he's trying to help me with my posture. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this and it feaking hurts. I even tried jumping up and down to get the little bugger to move down. It didn't work, but my co-workers got a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear I'm not the only one! I keep poking at him to try to get him to move, but he just pokes right back. I can't win.

    ReplyDelete